What to say when people show you their art?
Some Compliments That You Can Use Instead!
- You are such a great artist! [works every time!]
- I really love your art! ...
- Your art is so cool! ...
- Great job! ...
- You have put a lot of work into this piece and it has paid off! ...
- Congratulations! ...
- You are awesome! ...
- This art could step on me and I'd thank them for it.
What do you say when someone appreciates your art?
If you do feel the need to say more, try adding something like, “Thank you. This piece has a lot of personal meaning for me. I'm glad it also resonates with you,” or, “This piece was a lot of fun to create. I'm so happy that you like it.”
How do you comment on people's art?
keep it simple - say what you think about the art (i.e. not the person). always respond when somebody has a 'nasty' go at YOU (re your words, art or whatever) - especially if they are rude and/or insensitive to others in terms of where/when they say it. They rarely do it twice.
How do you thank someone for making a sketch?
Thank you for your beautiful artwork. Your drawings always seem to brighten my spirits, and I really appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness.”
How do you react to someone's painting?
You can say - Wow, it's beautiful, or, I love your style, or, what great detail, or, it gives me a good feeling, or, I like the warm colors, etc.. If you feel you must say something, look for something in the painting that you can mention in a positive way.
How to Talk About Your Art with Greater IMPACT with Sergio Gomez
How do you give art feedback?
How to Give an Art Critique: Constructive Criticism for Artists
- Take a look through the artist's eyes. If you're going to be critiquing another artist's work, it helps to know where they're coming from. ...
- Don't nit-pick the little stuff. ...
- Start positive and end positive. ...
- Never be vague. ...
- Lastly, keep it short.
How do you compliment a picture?
How to Compliment a Girl's Picture
- Say there's something special about her.
- Compare her to something beautiful.
- Mention something that reminded you of her.
- Tell her you've been thinking about her picture all day.
- Tell her how much you love her smile.
- Talk about her eyes.
- Praise how healthy her skin looks.
How do you appreciate someone's work?
Compliments on skills
- “You're a great communicator . ”
- “I really admire your work ethic.”
- “You're so organized. Can you give me some tips?”
- “You think about things in such a creative way. You help me think about problem-solving in a new way.”
- You handle stress so well. You help me keep work in perspective.”
How do you appreciate someone?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I'm grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you've given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
Show Your Appreciation With 25 Other Ways To Say “Thank You”
- I'm so grateful. Thanks is an expression of gratitude, so cut to the chase. ...
- I appreciate it. ...
- Thanks for your hard work on this. ...
- I couldn't have done it without you. ...
- I owe you one. ...
- Much obliged. ...
- Thanks for having my back. ...
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
What are the 7 elements of art?
ELEMENTS OF ART: The visual components of color, form, line, shape, space, texture, and value.
How management is an art?
It is called an art because managing requires certain skills which are personal possessions of managers. Science provides the knowledge & art deals with the application of knowledge and skills. A manager to be successful in his profession must acquire the knowledge of science & the art of applying it.
How do you thank someone for supporting your art?
Just a short note to say, thank you for your business/ coming to my show/your enquiry. Your support of my art is very much appreciated as without people such as yourself purchasing my art I wouldn't be able to create it. Once again, thankyou. Yup, don't worry too much and keep it short.
How do you respond to a compliment?
How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
What are the best appreciation words?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you write appreciation words?
- “Thanks for doing what you do!”
- “You are appreciated for all you do. ...
- “The work you do is important and so appreciated.”
- “Sending a little heartfelt appreciation your way today!”
- “Just wanted to express our deep gratitude for the dedicated work you do day after day.”
How do you tell someone you appreciate them?
How to show appreciation
- Say “thank you“ ...
- Pay attention to them. ...
- Listen empathetically. ...
- Write an appreciation note. ...
- Be reliable. ...
- Be specific. ...
- Actions speak louder than words. ...
- Gift them a plant or flowers to brighten their day.
What's a good compliment?
A list of compliments that will make someone smile.
- You're that “Nothing” when people ask me what I'm thinking about.
- You look great today.
- You're a smart cookie.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you respond to a nice picture?
I think the best response is a simple "Thank you." If you have better photos than the ones they're complimenting, you might even say, "Thanks - I'd love to show you some of my better work too." But always be thankful for the compliment even if you don't feel the work is as good as they think it is.
What is the best comment for a beautiful picture?
Cute Comments For Girls Pic
- You are so cute.
- Your beauty is irresistible!
- You look energetic.
- Impressive image.
- You look strong and safe.
- This photo is on!
- Simply elegant.
- Beautiful vibes everywhere!
How do you describe a beautiful picture?
- fresh and clear. Synonyms for beautiful include alluring, attractive, gorgeous, charming, elegant, exquisite, handsome, pretty, ravishing and striking.
What are some examples of positive feedback?
Here are some positive feedback examples to help you get started:
- Your input to today's meeting was a game-changer for this project. ...
- I am truly impressed with how you have managed to meet every goal set before you. ...
- Consistency is one of your biggest strengths. ...
- You did a great job with your presentation today.
How do you give and receive feedback about creative work?
9 Tips for Giving Creative Feedback
- Start with something positive. ...
- Always be honest. ...
- Keep your personal tastes to yourself. ...
- Be specific. ...
- Diagnose problems, but only prescribe solutions if you're asked. ...
- Visualize yourself on the receiving end of your critique.
How do you ask for feedback on art?
How to ask for constructive feedback
- The beginning of the journey. Every artist was a beginner once in their life. ...
- Help me to help you. People like to share knowledge and experience. ...
- No excuses, please! ...
- Try to really learn from the examples. ...
- Seeking critique vs looking for a mentorship.
How do you say thank you for a painting?
Wanted to say thank you for the beautiful painting you did for my friends Tara and Blake! It is absolutely amazing l, you totally captured the night in your own way. You have a bright future ahead with the outstanding talents you have! Keep up the great work and thanks again!