How to Respond to Positive Reviews
- Thank the Reviewer. The reviewer just said something nice about your company—it would be poor manners if you didn't thank them! ...
- Respond Quickly To Positive Reviews. ...
- Keep It Short. ...
- Be Authentic and Personal. ...
- Invite Them To Take Action. ...
- Share The Positive Review.
Steps for Responding to POSITIVE Comments
- Thank the consumer for a positive review. Be specific and genuine. ...
- Use the business name and keywords in the response. ...
- Add a little marketing to the review response. ...
- Invite the consumer to do something with your response.
Use these responses for any kind of compliment, whether it's about one of your traits, qualities, or achievements:
- "Aw thank you! The people around me must be wondering why I'm smiling so big at my phone."
- "Thanks! ...
- "Thank you, that means a lot to me."
- "Aw thanks. ...
- "That's really kind of you to say!
Some ways you can word your thank you are:
- Thank you for noticing, it really makes me happy to hear!
- Thanks for noticing, I put a lot of time and effort into that project.
- Thanks for taking the time to let me know you feel this way!
- Thank you for the positive feedback! It means a lot to know you've noticed me.
Express your gratitude.
Any time you receive a compliment, reply with “Thank you.” It's a simple, but powerful phrase. The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that's very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.”
If a user says something nice about your post, thank them. If a user asks a question, answer them as best you can. If they comment with an emoji, reply with a heart or smiley face emoji to show you appreciate their comment.
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
A positive response to something indicates agreement, approval, or encouragement.
I think the best response is a simple "Thank you." If you have better photos than the ones they're complimenting, you might even say, "Thanks - I'd love to show you some of my better work too." But always be thankful for the compliment even if you don't feel the work is as good as they think it is.
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person's kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
In most of the cases when we say 'OK', it means positively okay. Also, if we consider its Greek origin, it means ola kala - It's good! She has reached safely ~ Okay!
Positive is defined as good, looking towards the good side of things, showing certainty, showing the presence of an illness or substance, more than zero, or charged with positive electricity. An example of something positive is a good attitude. An example of someone positive is a motivational speaker.
“Enhanced Positive Response: Enhanced positive response allows for completed ticket information, including photos and manifests of the dig site, to be provided to the excavator in advance of the digging project. This is often provided through the one-call centers.
Example: Thank you for the positive review and kind words on my performance evaluation. It means a great deal to me that I have earned your trust and your confidence. I assure you, I am ready to tackle new challenges and continue to do all I can to be a contributing, effective member of your team.
Definition of positive feedback
: feedback that tends to magnify a process or increase its output.